Sunday, March 28, 2010

Zoff with Anne Marie - Vanessa gets out



Cologne - This is a killer! On Saturday, increases in 'Germany sucht den Superstar ", the first major theme show - Friday night threw out a candidate Vanessa Civiello (17).
A complete surprise for the broadcasters makers and other interested parties chose the young singer from near Stuttgart for the exit.
Hardly anyone had noticed what was happening behind the scenes. So it should have come, among other things on Friday with the co-candidate, Anne Marie Eilfeld (18) into a big row. Here Vanessa had called this a few days ago as a "friend".
But when Vanessa found in the sample that Anne Marie is tearing at her performance, the clothes from her body, it was over. "The idea I had at first," said Vanessa the EXPRESS.
"I must tell you that fighting here, some candidates appear by other means. I was shocked and I'm mad at Anne Marie! "
But that was not the only reason. The student: "I am not equal to the whole pressure of American Idol to be honest, I am feeling really bad since Tuesday. I now know that this is not my thing. I want to musical theater. "
Vanessa is gone - who's next? An RTL spokeswoman: "The decided until the show on Saturday night."