Wednesday, June 16, 2010

"Will necessarily be a coach"



Mönchengladbach - Christian persecuted for his goat from a co-coach of Borussia Moenchengladbach on high goals. "I know what I want to coach, absolutely," said Goat in the interview with the kicker.
In addition to a job in the Bundesliga, he even dream of one day to go abroad, "in one of the big leagues such as Spain, England or Italy." This should not sound arrogant, he dares the task but said goat.
     The European Championship of 1996 was the middle of December last year, resigned as co-trainer Hans Meyer, when he first held the post of sporting director and interim coach had.
As a precursor to Meyer, he had ten days, the team managed in a responsible position. This time designated goat as "the most beautiful I have ever had in the Borussia, something like the initial spark that I see my future."
      Goat said he had given up the assistant manager job at the Borussia personal reasons and denied problems with Meyer: "As a coach you have to recover to 100 percent in that role. To be honest, I do not even think I was a good coach. "
     Goat announced its intention to purchase the summer Fußballllehrer license. Training in Cologne, he had broken off when he took over the sports director position at the five-time German champions.