Thursday, February 11, 2010

Bernd Stelter warbles for bus and rail



Bonn - The Rock'n'Roll Train across NRW: For Stimmungskanone Bernd Stelter is the newest since the dearest type of locomotion - regardless of driving with a caravan, of course.
Put together with NRW Transport Lutz Lienenkämper "Bernie-bear" yesterday at the Savoy Theater Dusseldorf current information campaign for the new transport in NRW ago.
Minister Lienenkämper compared EXPRESS: "I'm very happy that we won Bernd Stelter for local transport in NRW." Finally, Stelter was just perfect as the face for the new campaign.
And how does that feel freshly appointed "face of advertising" in his new role? "Great, if I'm even in NRW go, I ride by bus and train." However, not always, as must give the Bonn entertainer. "Sure. When I'm on tour and give an example, an appearance here at the Savoy, of course, I'm going with my car. Even the sole reason, because I have three guitars in the trunk. "
And for sheer enthusiasm of the Bonn has dedicated his new favorite moving even a little song "When I travel, secret .." lulled to the tune of "Tulips from Amsterdam."